archive-fr.com » FR » A » AVIGNON.FR

Total: 907

Choose link from "Titles, links and description words view":

Or switch to "Titles and links view".
  • Bienvenue à la mairie d'Avignon
    brothers The originals today at Le Thor were replaced near the beginning of the twentieth century by the Avignonnais sculptor Jean Pierre Gras copies The interior is in the Italian style with a pit level and four series of galleries The impressive ceiling was done by the Parisian artists Dièterles Sechan and Desplechin who specialized in the decoration of opera houses The principal poests and musicians of the eighteenth and the beginning of the nineteeth centuries are represented in a series of portraits A high quality operatic auditorium the Avignon theater opera house hosts numerous musical and theatrical tours and produces many concerts In July during the Festival it is one of the most sought after locations Pass the Hôtel de Ville City Hall and you will find yourself in front of the chevet of Saint Agricol The vestiges visible below the base are significant Roman edifices that surrounded the forum They were uncovered in 1977 during the construction of an annex to the mayor s office Upon returning to the Place de l Horloge locate Rue Saint Agricol to the right Almost immediately turn onto the small Rue Emile Espérandieu which leads to the Palais du Roure Take Rue Collège du Roure and head towards the Place de la Préfecture Hôtel de Forbin de Sainte Croix préfecture de Vaucluse While he was legate of Avignon Cardinal Julien de la Rovere future Pope Jules II established a college in the livrée Cardinal s palace of Poitiers the Collège du Roure It was joined to the Collège Saint Nicolas d Annecy in 1709 and the buildings were sold to Jean Baptiste Reynaud de Forbin de Galéans des Issarts seigneur de Sainte Croix He commissioned the plans for the hôtel to Jean Baptiste Franque which he began developing in 1718 The simple facade possesses an ionic portico above a quoined foundation with a double door by Thomas Lainée An archway projects to the street and an extension dating from some twenty years later opens onto terraced gardens Confiscated during the Revolution and then returned it was acquired by the Prefecture of the Vaucluse in 1822 Hôtel Desmarets de Montdevergues This Hôtel was built in 1710 by François and Jean Baptiste Franque for François Elzéar de Cappelis except for the facade which was constructed in 1755 according to the plans of François II Franque Jean Baptiste s elder son This monumental facade presents a Tuscan colonnade in the center surrounding a double door and supporting a long balcony with beautiful iron work The piano nobile features three Ionic pilasters surmounted with round pediments while the windows on each side bear triangular pediments The sculpted decoration within the tympanum is of a later date It represents waterfowl symbol of the Desmarets de Montdevergues family who became proprietors of the hôtel in 1785 After having passed on to several different owners the building was publicly acquired in the first half of the nineteenth century to become the seat of the Country Council An entryway on Rue Dorée to the left of the Hôtel du Département leads to the Hôtel de Sade Hôtel de Sad The Hôtel de Sade retains the name of its first proprietors The Sade family had several houses on this street which bore their name in the fifteenth century But it was Thomas de Gadagne who inherited the edifice and commissioned its reconstruction in 1536 37 The hôtel then passed on to Lesdiguières who had work carried out in the seventeenth century after the designs of François de Royer de la Valfenière The hôtel which returned to the Sade family between 1741 and 1766 It is currently occupied by the Country Council Head back to Place de la Préfecture and take a left on Rue Bouquerie This will lead you to Plan de Lunel You will find the beautiful Hôtel des Laurens at number 1 The modifications of the facade and the magnificent stairway date to 1678 1683 and are most likely the work of Louis François de la Valfenière Hôtel d Ancezune at number 4 was built between 1611 and 1617 by Louise d Ancezune the benefactress of the Noviciat des Jésuites Rue Petite Calade which intersects here gets its name from la calade the word for Rhône River paving stones in Avignon since the thirteenth century Continue now by turning right onto Rue Félix Gras and pass by the wall of the Chapelle Sainte Praxède built for Dominican nuns in 1430 Eglise Saint Agricol is located at the end of this street Eglise Saint Agricol Agricol is probably the building whos history is closest to the Avignonnais hearts Its name refers to a seventh century bishop who is still one of the patron saints of the city John XXII had a new structure built on the site of the site of a very olf church in the Fustier s quarter In 1322 a chapter of canons was intitued there It is the only fourteenth century church with side aisles Starting in 1485 the vaults were reconstruted the church enlarged by a bay and the facade augmented with statues by Ferrier Bernard Between 1703 and 1707 the Chapelle de Brantes was built according to Jean Péru s plans Rich in tombs epitaphs and diverse inscriptions Saint Agricol retains works by the best Avignon painters such as Simon de Châlons Assumption 1537 Guillaume Ernest Grève s Pentecost 1620 and Nicolas Mignard s Adoration of the Shepherds c 1650 as well as rare Renaissance stone pieces and a Doni altarpiece Annunciation Child Musicians sculpted by Imbert Boachon in 1525 Chapelle des Templiers The chapel accessible through a passageway that opens onto 23 rue Saint Agricol is the only remaining vestige of the Templar s Commandarie The Order of the Templars was established in Avignon at the end of the twelfth century but the chapel was erected between 1273 and 1281 The oldings of the Templars suppressed in 1312 were hnded over to the Hospitaliers d Avignon who occupied the site around 1330 and maintained it until the Revolution Sold to a private owner in 1793 all the buildings of the enclave except the chapel were leveled c 1830 The County Council purchased it in 1979 and it is currently in private hands again The chapel is composed of a four bayed nave with a flat chevet 23 8 x 8 meters There is a turret on the southwest angle and the lateral exterior surfaces have buttresses attached by semicircular arches that support an ornemental walkway There are many hôtels particuliers on Rue Petite Fusterie at number 3 the Hôtel des Isnard at number 2 Hôtel de Brantes which dates from the late 1680s and may have been designed by Pierre II Mignard Hôtel de Tonduty Lescarène occupies 17 19 and at number 21 the Hôtel de Saint Priest built after 1760 by Jean Baptiste II Péru Arriving now at Rue Saint Etienne notice the house of the notary Cairanne by Jean Baptiste and Jean Pierre Franque 1748 On the other side of the street 17 stands Hôtel Pertuis de Montfaucon built in 1784 Number 18 is occupied by the original Balloon House It was here that Joseph de Montgolfier first conceived of the idea of the aerostat when he hung a shirt before the fireplace to dry The Gothic facade of the Maison Forli built in the late sixteenth century is a few yards down Now take the a right on Rue de la Grande Fusterie Hôtel de Tertulle 8 10 was built in the fifteenth century by a friend of the king René and was partially reconstructed in 1740 by Jean Baptiste Franque Note the Gothic facade of the Hôtellerie du Chapeau Rouge 29 well known in the fourteenth century Next take two lefts on Rue Limasset and then Rue du Limas latin limaceus muddy This quarter developed around the former riverbed at the foot of the ramparts Carpenters were established on this site very early cutting up the timber and construction materials that arrived by river Place Crillon which should be just in front of you is dedicated to an Avignonnais hero of the sixteenth century It used to be called Place de la Comédie Its opening onto the Rhône was dates to 1900 and replaced Jean Baptiste Franque s 1785 reconstruction of the Porte de l Oulle Marshal Brune was assassinated 1815 in the Hôtel du Palais Royal currently number 21 Comédie Avignon did not have a theater until the eighteenth century But immediately upon the collapse of Nicolas Mignard s jeu de paume 1732 which had often served for theatrical representations a shareholding collective was formed with the specific intention of building a playhouse Thomas Lainée was commissioned and the conditions were signed in November 1732 He preserved the main outlines of the recently acquired jeu de paume Lainée designed the performance space including the spectator seats and the stage The facade is similar to the one he designed for the Pénitents Noirs in 1739 This facade with its balustrade bearing chafing dishes has two projections with solid ionic pilasters at each edge They support a pediment without base over originally blind bays conceived to hold two vertical sculpted tableaux They are reinforced at the angles by solid ionic pilasters The central element accommodates the door which is surmounted by a billowing entablature and a radiating glory The first proscenium theater in Avignon it was used util 1825 when a new theater was built in the Place de l Horloge Only the facade remains today Take Rue Folco de Baroncelli to Rue Joseph Vernet The corner is distinguished by a round semi tower with a Renaissance style bull s eye window In the seventeenth and the eighteenth centuries this street retraced the course of the twelfth and thirteenth century walls filling the intermediary space between the two lines of ramparts It presents a number of aritocratic residences Note the second facade of the Hôtel de Tondury Lescarène 7 9 and 11 It dates to the 1680s and is probably the work of Pierre II Mignard Next take a look at 21 23 the Maison Bouchet Bonaparte resided there in 1793 and wrote his famous Jacobin propaganda pièce Souper de Beaucaire Chapelle de l Oratoire 32 rue Joseph Vernet It is not known who designed the new church for the Oratorians for which construction was begun in 1713 and interrupted in 1718 Thereafter a succession of architects took part in it Ferdinand Delamonce Jean Ange Brun and Jean Baptiste Péru followed by his son The project was completed by father Léonard but the church was not consecrated until 1750 However in spite of the liberties taken with the rules of Classical architectural composition this structure is admired by many today perhaps those with a preference for poetry over grammar The avant corps facade has a colossal Corinthian portico topped with a semicircular fascia Above the double leaf door there is a bull s eye window in a oblong frame The two lateral wings each have a door topped with a cartouche with moulding and an oblong framed bull s eye window The body of the structure is set back from this and reinforced by eight buttresses Inside the nave is elliptical and in the radii of the larger concentric ellipse are fitted eight separate spaces These are the vestibule the choir opposite and six chapels The nave is covered by an immense elliptical cupola in which the spans are alternately punctuated by windows or oculi The dome rests on a entablature and Corinthian columns decorated in imitation marble Between these pilasters the choir and the two main chapels open onto a semicircular arcade supported by Ionic columns while the secondary chapels have a tribune supported by Ionic pilasters enclosed by ironwork guardrails Today it serves as the student chapel for the Lycée Frédéric Mistral Hôtel de Suarez d Aulan transformed into a school is located at 34 Rue Joseph Vernet 33 and 35 built for Count de Rochefort in 1774 are the work of Jean Pierre Franque Like the streets adjacent to it Rue Victor Hugo occupies the space where the Dominican monastary once was Turn left onto it The Musée Louis Vouland is located here Continue to the end of the street and turn left onto Rue d Annanelle This will lead you to Rue Joseph Vernet where you will find the Musée Calvet and the Musée Requien side by side At the end of Rue Saint Charles to the left between Rue Violette and Boulevard Raspail stand the Hôtel de Galéans Gadagne and the Hôtel de Caumont where the Lambert Collection is intalled Hôtel de Galéans Gadagne At the end of the nineteenth century the opening of the Boulevard Raspail meant the destruction of the gardens and the exposure of the interior facades of the Hôtel de Galéans Gadagne The two proprietors agreed to use the same architect and to harmonize the architecture of their future hôtels Work began on the Marquis de Caumont s structure in 1720 But Jean Baptiste Franque s project of 1723 for the Seigneur de Costebelle was not immediately executed due to lack of funds It was not untill the property passed into the hands of Duke de Galéans Gadagne in 1751 that construction began The facade presents only a piano nobile above the ground level story Two beautiful doors within Ionic bays are set back near the sides After housing the university s liberal arts departments the buildings has accomodated the Ecole d Art d Avignon since 1998 Before reaching Cours Jean Jaurès turn right on Rue du Portail Boquier Noviciat des Jésuites Saint Louis In 1589 the generosity of a noble Avignonnaise Louise d Ancezune prepared the way for the establishment of a Jesuit Novitiate A site was acquired on Rue des Vieilles Etudes so named because the first University buildings in Avignon were located there in 1303 Work began with the construction of the chapel in 1601 dedicated to Saint Louis on May 23 1611 This was the first Baroque edifice in Avignon Its plan is in the form of a Greek cross with barrel vaulted arms supporting a central cupola over pendentives and with a lantern A funerary slab in memory of Louise d Ancezune d 1620 is located in the center under the dome The four evangelists were painted on the pendentives in the eighteenth century by Jean Denis Attiret another Jesuit educated in Avignon who became First Painter for the Emperor of China The colossal facade is cadenced with Corinthian pilasters framing the doors and windows The two in the front support the segmental arch of the pediment the two at the side used to support obelisk shaped pinnacles The Layout of the buildings in a square outlining a large courtyard took more than a century to complete Beginning in 1627 François de Royers de la Valfenière probable disciple of Etienne Martelange built the west and north wings In 1685 Jean Péru remodeled the northern wing and then in 1712 erected the southern wing and began the east wing where the entryway is located When Péru died in 1723 work was taken up by his son Jean Baptiste Péru The eastern wing completed a century after the first construction began bears witness to the evolution of tastes elegant windows with segmental arches rich proportions and profiles of moldings specular flat vault of the entry pavilion Pavillon de l Horloge Following Valfenière s design the other buildings present cloister like ground floor arcades Between each column there are three Tuscan pilasters Large semicircular arches face the interior and neat rectangular windows repeat every other floor above After the Jesuits were banished from Avignon in 1768 the novitiate was purchased by the nuns of Sainte Praxède who occupied it until the French Revolution In 1801 the buildings were annexed as branches of the Invalides of Paris as was the Celestine monastery The latter remained so until 1850 when it was suppressed by the state but in 1852 Prince President Louis Napoléon Bonaparte reinstated its use for disabled civilians The Hospice Saint Louis functioned until 1982 In 1987 the city permitted the allocation of the nothern wing to a luxury hotel whose modern buildings were designed by Jean Nouvel The remainder is divided among several cultural functions the Institut Supérieur des Techniques du Spectacle some administrative sectors of the Festival d Avignon and municipal exhibition halls Continue to your left onto Cours Jean Jaurès Turn right at the traffic light for a brief detour back on Rue Joseph Vernet The first building to notice is the Caisse d Epargne in the Hôtel Montillet The hôtel date to 1880 and the rotunda was added in 1925 Collège Saint Nicolas d Annecy This establishment also known as the Grand Collège was founded in 1426 by Jean Allarmet Cardinal of Brogny a native of the Annecy region The premises were set up in the Couvent of Notre Dame des Fours After centuries of prosperty the institution began to decline until its dissolution during the Revolution combining it with the Collège du Roure see Hôtel de Forbin de Sainte Croix which was also foundering Sold as a national holding in 1901 the buildings were handed over to the Musée Calvet which has recently renovated them The door is framed with Ionic pilasters surmounted by a curved pediment Pierre II Mignard redid the facades facing the courtyard 1704 05 conserving the spirit of the cloister Surmounted by an attic the ground and first floors are cut by two rows of barrel vaulted arcades with sculpted agraffes and segmental arches To the north there is a spiral staircase 1642 La Valfenière and the Gothic walls of the chapel accessible by a door Pierre II Mignard situated on Rue Collège d Annecy Retrace your steps and take up Rue de la République to Rue Frédéric Mistral Both sides of Rue Frédéric Mistral are almost entirely taken up by the former Collège des Jésuites They are connected by

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/en/visites/visite2en.php (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Bienvenue à la mairie d'Avignon
    for the Ursulines Royales Its is now occupied by an institution that trains specialists in the restoration of old structures Next turn left on Rue Bonneterie Hôtel de Cambis de la Faleshe is located at number 44 Its court opens onto the street through a large coach entryway Number 39 the Maison Raoulx was constructed in 1696 by Jean Péru The scope of the project and the neat design of the facade which according to A Breton derives directly from the Hôtel de Beauvais that Antoine Lepeautre built in Paris in 1654 near Rue Saint Honoré assures its aristocratic quality Next door at number 33 stands the eighteenth century house of the architect Pierre Bondon Notice its lovely corner niche with Virgin Look up at number 17 to see the southern facade of the old parish church Saint Geniès The Place de la Principale is located to the left towards the end of the street Eglise Notre Dame la Principale This is one of the seven original churches of the Avignon parish that extended in a circle around the Rocher des Doms and the cathedral The exact date of its enlargement in the fourteenth century is difficult to place During the invigorated building activity that accompanied the move of the papacy to the city north and south chapels were added to the single nave The gutter wall and simple belfry the rectangular first level is surmounted by an octogonal bell tower with narrow windows are located on the south side The church was repartitioned during the Revolution and only the nave and lateral chapels were maintained for workship These were separated from the choir by a newly erected wall At the beginning of the nineteenth century it was transformed into a chapel for the White Penitents The current facade dates from the nineteenth century and is the work of Abbot Pougnet The eastern entrance is surmounted by a pediment with kneeling men in the garb of penitent brothers on either side of Christ Today this church serves as a performance space during the Festival d Avignon and is used by the Institut Supérieur des Techniques du Spectacle To leave the plazza pass in front of the multiple surfaces of the Hôtel de Joannis de Verclos which was built in 1680 probably according to Louis François de la Valfenière s design Now take the small Passage de la Principale to Rue Rouge After a few yards you will arrive at the Place du Change Imagine this plaza although much smaller was the largest in Avignon before the creation of the Place du Palais in 1404 At right near the beginning of Rue du Rappe The Hôtel Peilhon still as a pair of atlantes in a commercial emporium At the end of the street take a left onto Rue des Marchands In passing notice the hatter s boutique which is protected as an historical monument Take a right at Rue Edmond Halley continue through the Place Nicolas Saboly and continue along Rue de l Arc de l Agneau until the Place Saint Pierre Eglise Saint Pierre According to tradition there has been a Saint Pierre Church on this site since the seventh century housing the tombs of the first bishops of Avignon most notably Saint Agricol 600 700 Having been destroyed several times it was built thanks to Cardinal Pierre du Pré Bishop of Palestrina He founded a collegiate church and constructed the canons quarters a cloister the chevet and a steeple It remained in this state until the fifteenth century when lateral chapel were created and the nave was enlarged by two bays The steeple was added in 1495 Its design is familiar in the region a square tower surmounted by an octogonal drum and a spire Its pretty slender outline accentuated with a balustrade and pinnacles is characteristic of Flamboyant Gothic style This facade is rightfully one of the most famous in Avignon Over time its niches have lost many of their sculptures but is has preserved a mannered elegance due to the harmonious combination of its Flamboyant Gothic and Renaissance elements Its two doors are separated by a column surmounted by a sculpted canopy with a Virgin and Child attributed to Jean Péru Two pinnacles frame the front portal At the top a niche is finely inscribed within the gable whose leaf decorated veins join to form a stem with a flamboyant fleuron at its tip The beribonned crowns at each side of the gable belong to a Renaissance decorative vocabulary like the foliage surrounded oculus This facade was realized at the initiative of some parishioners and the signed conditions notarized in 1512 reveals the names of such virtuoso masters as Perrinet le Picard and Nicolas Gasc while Philippe Garcin was responsible for what is called the facade s portrait The work which included the addition of a span in the church was not completed until 1525 when the final payment was made The sculpted wood doors derive from a later date Michel Lopis commissioned them from Antoine Volard in 1551 The tall solid sculpted walnut doors are striking for the richness of their typical late Renaissance decoration baskets putti bearing cornucopias sheathed caryatids fruit and mascarons Four human figures are represented against the blackground of this mannerist decorative universe Saints Jerome and Michael on the left the Virgin and the Angel of the Annunciation on the right Inside the church there are several works that merit attention On the right see the fifteenth century white limestone throne ornamented with sculptures and the Burial a sculpted group commissioned by the Galéans family for their Saint Sépulcre chapel purchased 1431 To the left of the choir note the sculpted altarpiece featuring a Last Supper framed in Renaissance elements by the Avignonnais sculptors Imbert Boachon It was commissioned by Perrinet Parpaille in 1524 Parpaille was also one of the sponsors for the building of the facade Of the tableaux that are still in the church note Simon de Châlons beautiful Adoration of the Shepherds c 1550 Parrocel s scenes of the Life of Saint Anthony of Padua and Nicolard Mignard s Saint Barbara and Saint Margaret The architect François de Royer de la Valfenière designed the gilded woodwork of the choir Finally the church memorializes Pierre de Luxembourg a popular Avignon figure His Dalmatic tunic and cardinal s headdress are preserved Unfortunately his great sculpted monument by Antoine Le Moiturier 1461 was destroyed in the seventeenth century portions can be seen at the Musée du Petit Palais salle 17 The promenade continues along Rue des Ciseaux d Or and then Rue de Taulignan As you enter this street notice the exciting second story Gothic window that came into view during restorations Continue until you reach Rue Banasterie Hôtel de Madon de Châteaublanc The Hôtel de Madon de Châteaublanc is located in close proximity to the Hôtel de Vervins They were constructed at the same time 1687 by the same architect Pierre II Mignard known as le Chevalier Mignard Their status as chef d uvre of private architecture is undeniable The general plan is U shaped but the lateral wings close onto the street with a fourth lower wing enclosing an interior court The facade is wonderfully balanced The entrance is capped with an Ionic portico that opens into a central element comprised of only one partly blind story above the ground level This element is capped by a triangular pediment The lateral pavilions have a raised attic level The windows on the ground floor have segmented marcaroned arches and those of the piano nobile are topped with panels sculpted with garlands birds and other motifs Henri Barrelet s magnificent calade mosaic with pebbles can be seen in the courtyard Note the comets most likely inspired by the appearance of Halley s Comet in 1759 You are now aimed back towards the city s center Cross through the small Place Henri Manguin where the Fauve painter had an atelier and then the Place du Cloître Saint Pierre or the Place des Châtaignes chesnuts After having gone around the chevet of the Eglise Saint Pierre you must also traverse the Place Carnot At the corner of Rue des Marchands there is a corbelled half timbered house It dates to the late fifteenth century and is the last of a kind of house that was very common in Medieval Avignon It is often wrongly called Maison de Rascas because Bernard de Rascas founder of the Hôpital Sainte Marthe perhaps possessed a house on the site in the fourteenth century Now take Rue des Fourbisseurs The large Hôtel de Belli still entirely Gothic occupies the corner of Rue du Vieux Sextier Also notice its flamboyant corner niche with Virgin dating from the same period Take a left onto Rue du Vieux Sextier which was laid in 1754 by Jean Baptiste and Jean Pierre Franque who created the butcher tripe and fish shop buildings near the Place Pie market The buildings have arcades with decorative partitioning and keystones with animal heads or tools relating to the meat trade than can still be seen among the commercial trappings An arcade to the left gives onto Place Jérusalem This passageway constituded one of the three main gates to the ghetto or carrière des Juifs Jews were required to inhabit this quarter from the thirteenth century Most of the ghetto disappeared during nineteenth century urbanization Synagogue Local place names attest to the secular presence of a Jewish community in Avignon The old ghetto was located along the slopes of the Rocher and Rue Vieille Juiverie recalls this fact In the thirteenth century the Carrière was moved near to the Saint Pierre parish a neighborhood that also still bears marks of this history Place Jérusalem and Rue Jacob still exist Rue Abraham no longer does Members of the Jewish community were required to live in this area and the Juiverie was sealed off by three gates the Porte d En Haut the Porte d En Bas and the Portalet de la Calandre In the midst of the Carrière a synagogue entirely rebuilt in the eighteenth century was reconstructed During the Revolution the Carrière like all ghettos was eliminated At the end of the nineteenth century this part of Avignon underwent many transformations due to the laying of new roads and the enlarging or elimination of others Stones along the ground indicate the contours of former areas of habitation The synagogue was constructed based on the plans of the architect Joffroy between 1846 and 1848 after the previous structure burned down in 1845 From the Place Jérusalem head right to the Place Saint Jean le Vieux and then wals through the Place Pie to reach Rue Thiers laid between 1869 and 1878 At the second corner turn right on Rue Four de la Terre The beautiful door at number 37 belongs to the Hôtel de Montaigu It was built in 1668 by Louis François de la Valfenière and Jean Rochas The à l impériale stairway is striking The building is a municipal property that was conferred to the Compagnons du Travail for the teaching of their complicated and traditional building techniques Turn left at the end of the street and take Rue Bonneterie to Rue des Teinturiers Rue des teinturiers Rue des Teinturiers is without doubt one of the most picturesque streets of the old city It follows the course of a branch of the Sorgue River which originates at the Fontaine du Vaucluse and formely fed the moat of the twelfth century ramparts at the canal is now covered over In the fifteenth century it was called Rue du Cheval Blanc after a planted with mulberries thanks to the Confrérie Notre Dame du Salut In the eighteenth century the water was used in printed cotton factories an industry that was particularly profitable at the time to be reactivated in the nineteenth century Eventually other industries took over the sites harnessing the power of the Sorgue with large paddlewheels A beautiful gothic house the Maison du Quatre de Chiffre is located at the corner of Rue Guillame Puy Across the way at the intersection of Rue des Lices the final vestiges of the Cordeliers monastery can be seen an absidal chapel from what was one of the largest churches in Avignon Halfway down Rue des Teinturiers stands the Chapelle des Pénitents Gris the only brotherhood still active in Avignon and its first A popular miracle took palce there in 1443 during floods caused by the overflow of the Rhône and the Sorgue the waters nevertheless remained suspended along the walls of the chapel permitting the brothers to preserve the holy sacrament Couvent des Cordeliers This major convent was destroyed in 1806 and all that remains are a few vestiges of the church ant the partial bell tower which were incorporated into the structure of the Lycée Saint Joseph built on the site in the middle of the nineteenth century This couvent participated in two phases of the medieval urban development of Avignon First the Cordeliers Franciscans made their home in 1233 near the Imbert gate on the banks of the Sorgue during the same movement that established the Dominicans Carmelites Augustines etc outside the earlier city walls All of these establishments soon gave rise to boroughs Secondly the convent underwent further changes in the fourteenth century including the reconstruction of a very large church Such work was also done for the Augustines and several others convents that enjoyed the largess of the popes or cardinals Here John XXII began this reconstruction tat was still being subsidized by Clement VI This typical Avignonnais church consisted of a single nave with lateral chapels built under the buttresses The bell tower however belongs to the same style as that of the Carmelites or of Notre Dame la Principale The lateral chapels housed the tombs of Avignon s most important families It is said that Petrarch s famous Laura was buried there in 1348 in a tomb where supposedly François I himself would come to meditate In the cloister that was rebuilt once again in the seventeenth century Louis XIV came in 1660 attempting to heal the scrofulous patients who had been gathered for his visit During the Revolution on October 16th 1791 a patriot by the name of Lescuyer was assassined by papists in the church This assassination along with the reprisals for the Glacière massacre that took place in the Palais des Papes caused a national uproar Chapelle des Pénitents Gris Accessible from Rue des Teinturiers the Chapelle des Pénitents Gris was constructed in several stages on the site of the Sainte Croix Oratory where tradition has it that Louis VIII Prayed in 1226 Of the many penitent brotherhoods in Avignon subsisting until the French Revolution only the Black Penitents and the Grey Penitents remain Its members continue to commemorate the miracle reputed to have occurred on November 30 1433 Visitors approach the chapel through a large vestibule whose paneled ceiling was constructed in 1631 by Antoine Coste and Barthélemy Blachère In the eighteenth century the Chapelle des Vignerons was constructed in the vestibule for the winegrowers broterhood There is also a beautiful hexagonal chamber dating from the end of the sixteenth century Its vault is decorated with liernes and tierceron ribbing by the master masons Barthélemy Legar or Loyal and Coste 1591 94 Paintings by Nicolas Mignard and by Parrocel line the walls A conversion of Saint Paul formerly attributed to Simon de Châlons is depicted on a large wood panel This work embodies the vigorous and turbulent style of Michael Angelo adapted by mannerist Proençal painters in the second half of the sixteenth century On the left is the Chapelle de Notre Dame de Délivrance 1708 9 It was constructed within three arcades of the cloister of the former monastery and replaced the Chapelle des Morts Services are conducted in the main nave called the Nave of the Miracle which was reconstructed 1816 18 It is flanked by wooden stalls that were originally in the Abbey of Sénanque Among the paintings on the walls is a Nativity by Parrocel The stained glass windows are signed by Martin and date from the nineteenth century Maison du Quatre de Chiffre This one of the Gothic houses extant in Avignon It owes its name to a now barely legible monogram on the facade often interpreted to have had commercial significance A small cartouche indicated the date of construction 1493 Despite the numerous modifications it has undergone especially in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries its Gothic character remains intact thanks to crenellations merlons loopholes and fantastic gargoyles A gracefull winding stair connects the stories The salon contains a remarkable ceiling and a majestic fireplace Head back to Rue Bonneterie and take left on Rue de la Masse which is rich in hôtel particuliers Number 19 the Hôtel Salvador was built between 1706 and 1712 by Jean Baptiste Franque is on the right of the narrowest part of the street Next turn left and follow Rue Noël Biret to Rue des Lices whose name meaning jousting space corresponds to this location between the old ramparts The convent of the Dame du Verbe Incarné is the immediate left Its chapel was built between 1725 28 by François and Jean Baptiste Franque A little further down is the Collège Saint Joseph a newer Jesuit establishment built in the nineteenth century on the side of the Cordelier Monastery Now turn right onto Rue des Lices Aumône générale This intitution was created in 1592 for the purpose of receiving and aiding the poor It was also conscientiously motivated by a mission to check the misdeeds that poverty may provoke It was established on the edge of Rue des Lices in 1610 and built in several stages of construction The U shaped ensemble of buildings with its four superposed arcaded galleries went up between 1669 and 1778 The architectural contributions of Jean Baptiste and Jean Pierre Franque were made towards the

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/en/visites/visite3en.php (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Bienvenue à la mairie d'Avignon
    still be seen beside the enormous plain tree planted c 1830 Like Marie de Médici s entry in 1600 most grand formal royal and princely processions into the city passed through this gate Normally they would follow Rue Carreterie along which you should now be walking These were jubilant celebrations with the entire population taking part The trajectory of lavish corteges was marked with banners and triumphal arches The intersection with Rue des Infirmières maintains the name Carrefour de la Belle Croix In the fifteenth century it was the site of a flamboyant kiosk ornamented with pinnacles and a baldachin above a cross Infirmières means nurses and the appellation Rue des Infirmières is derived from the name of the gate from which it leads The Portail des Infirmières may be named after the Saint Lazare infirmières who cared for lepers Next take a left onto Rue Cabassole This leads to Rue Carreterie where you should turn right Clocher des Augustins This was one of the earliest Augustine convents in Provence first occupied in the second half of the thirteenth century outside the city walls near the Portail Matheron not far from the Carmelites who were located on the same street The church was apparently complete by the beginning of the fourteenth century and is probably one of the first examples of Gothic Avignonese style It was later enlarged and renovated by John XXII who added chapels to the eastern portion of the church At the time this neighborhood was growing rapidly with artisans as well as small merchants The Augustines began construction of a bell tower in 1372 and completed it in 1377 It is the only visible remnant of what was one of the largest convents in Avignon This bell tower similar to that of the neighboring Carmelites exemplifies all of the typical characteristics pf the Avignonese style of bell tower with the addition of machicolations over the corbels highlighting the defensive role of this edifice During the Revolution this convent was sold in lots and dismantled while the bell tower was given to the community However a recent archeological study by M Truel and F Guyonnet of the urban plat plan has revealed some vestiges of this church that were formerly believed to be entirely destroyed In 1497 a public clock was installed in the bell tower Once of the bells installed here in 1562 is now on display at the Palais des Papes Take a look at the door of the Couvent des Carmes at number 29 Because the church was seat for the Club des Jocobins and played an important role during the Revolutionary period the plaza was for a time called Place de la Liberté In 1889 a fountain was installed to commemorate the Revolution s centenary in 1956 the monument was torn down and replaced with three parking spaces Sunday mornings a traditional flea market enlivens its space Eglise et cloître des Carmes The Avignon mendicant convents sold off as national property were destroyed in the Revolution As the solde survivor of this group the Carmelite church remained with its cloister protected by its dedication to worship Beginning in 1803 it became the seat of the Saint Symphorien parish taking its name after the secularization of the former church on the Rue Banasterie It is possible that the mayor renovation and consolidation work carried out in the Carmelite convent during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries were a decisive factor in this choice The importance of this convent is also reflected in the local toponomy with a public square bearing the same name The carmelites were established in Avignon outside the city walls near the Portail des Infirmières during the second half of the thirteenth century When the Avignon papacy was established reconstruction of the church was begun thanks to the generosity of John XXII followed by Clement VI This undertaking was part of extensive works affecting several monasteries the Dominican Augustine and Cordeliers promoted by various popes and cardinals Construction began on a large scale for the church a large structure with seven bays as well as the imposing convent buildings The single nave church features an orderly design with continuous chapels opening to the north and south of each bay It illustrates well the typical Avignonese style of church similar to those of Montfavet Saint Didier or the collegiate church of Villeneuve lès Avignon With a simple two level elevation this church was the highest in Avignon Each bay has solid walls on both sides of the windows in keeping with the architectural tradition of the region and withstanding the tide of northern influences The thin extensively fenestrated lateral walls originally carried a frame roof The present vault dates fro 1836 On the outside above the roofs of the lateral chapels the buttresses are open to allow a continuous passage all the way around this level visible on the right side of the facade These buttresses are another characteristic feature of the Avignon churches of this period This also pertains to the bell tower which resembles that of the Augustines Rising from a rather austere square base is an octogonal level that houses the bell and is trimmed with a row of machicolations resting on arches evidencing the defensive role and design of these structures The main facade on the square is extremely simple with a bold solid bare wall that was opened in the fifteenth century with a gabled portal beneath a rose window To the north of the church stands the cloister that now serves as an entertainment venue during the Avignon Theater Festival This church houses important art works including a seventeenth century gilded altar sixteenth century baptismal fonts and various sculptures and paintings These are by Nicolas Mignard The Virgin Giving the Scapular to Saint Simon Stock Saint Eloi Guillaume Ernest Grève Adoration of the Magi Fours scenes from the Martyrdom of Saint Symphorien Philippe Sauvan Saint Symphorien Pierre Parrocel The Annunciation The Holy Family Take a left as

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/en/visites/visite4en.php (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Bienvenue à la mairie d'Avignon
    that looks across at Avignon from the other side of the Rhône However this Gard region city of nearly twelve thousand inhabitants also accommodates a rich cache of art and architectural elements which united with its bucolic promenades make it an extremely appealing place to see A visit to this city is a must and besides its intrinsic attractions it reveals a great deal about fourteenth century pontifical Avignon In 1293 Philippe le Bel granted the hamlet near the Saint André Monastery itsef founded the tenth century the status of new city In so doing he created a frontier post controlling access to the Saint Bénezet Bridge He had already built a tower bearing his name at the entrance to the bridge It was the king s intention to assure control of the route linking Villeneuve which was in his kingdom to Avignon which belonged to the Count of Provence In the following century the installation of the pontifical court in the new capital of Christiandom resulted in the extensive development of its smaller neighbor The cardinals appreciated Villeneuve s tranquility and verdant landscape They were able to locate large parcels to build the sumptuous palaces they sought to inhabit Clement VI himself built a palace ther and Innocent VI founded the Chartreuse where he had himself interred within a remarkable tomb that can still be seen This is how Villeneuve came to be constituted A good way to begin a visit of the city is from ist heights which establishes its exceptional setting Fort Saint André extends over the city from its high and powerful walls This royal enclosure protects the former Benedict Abbey and Saint André hamlet The two imposing towers marking the entrance provide breathtaking views of Avignon the Rhône Valley the Alpilles and Mount Ventoux This monumental entryway leads to the Abbey Saint André with its glorious tenth century Romanesque elements The famous architect Pierre Mignard rebuilt it in the sevententh century The enchanting gardens alone provide reason enough for a visit having been successively restored since the beginning of the twentieth century mainly through two women s horticultural vision As you descend towards the city do not miss the Eglise Collégiale Notre Dame It was founded in 1333 by Cardinal Arnaud de Via who donated his livrée for the purpose The exterior is noteworthy for its fortified construction while on the side attention is drawn to the sculptured consoles The municipal museum was established in 1886 in the hospice and then in 1986 it was moved to the Hôtel Pierre de Luxembourg whose name it now takes Most notably it presents several masterpieces of the late Middle Ages For instance there is a rare and moving Virgin from the fourteenth century sculpted from an elephant s tusk Arnaud de Via donated this large and finely wrought object to the collegiate church when he founded it Enguerrand Quarton s altarpiece of 1453 54 is another famous Virgin This Coronation of the Virgin alone is reason enough for a trip to the museum It reveals an exceptional complexity of spiritual conception The entire universe is represented with attention to realistic detail and a developed taste for the rendering of landscape Also make sure to see Simon Châlon s Entombment as well as large seventeenth century compositions by Philippe de Champaigne Nicolas Mignard and Reynaud Levieux As you leave the city stop at the historically significant and impressive Philippe le Bel Tower built to superintend the bridge s traffic in 1303 and augmented c 1360 Chartreuse pontificale du Val de Bénédiction Huddled at the foot of Fort Saint André the timeless and peacefull haven of the Chartreuse pontificale de Val de Bénédiction is hidden from view behind its walls Concealed in the midst of Villeneuve its discretion attests to the priest s desire to retire to the desert far from the sound and fury of the world This composure almost mkes one forget the considerable dimensions of the largest and richest in Europe In 1973 it became a cultural center and houses the Centre National des Ecritures du Spectacle From copyist monks to authors in residence writing remains the main current in the range of activities now available here to dramatic authors Four centuries of Transformation In 1352 the palace of Cardinal Etienne Aubert his livrée cardinalice was merely the residence of an important Churchman a site inhabited by faith A year later the proprietor became the Sovereign Pontiff under the name of Innocent VI and he bestowed the buildings on the Carthusian order The birth of a charterhouse 1353 1360 It took only three years to convert the cardinal s palace into a monastery The structures gave themselves over to this easily enough At the center was the church with its apse and three bays Nearby a dozen monk s dwellings were constructed delimiting the cloister and the cemetry Between the former livrée the church and the cloister of the cemetry a smaller cloister with cypresses and boxwood was created with the chapterhouse at its back Facilities necessary for community life were added such as a laundry locally called the bugade instead of the usual buanderie and a bakery High walls surround the ensemble The church was consecrated on August 19 1358 symbolically marking the achievement of the initial project The work was financed by the pope s personal treasury Expansion of the monastery 1360 1649 Only two years after its foundation the monastery underwent works of expansion and decoration Innocent VI decided that he was to be buried at the Charterhouse Thus a chapel to house his tomb was added to the church But the following year was a somber one for Avignon In 1361 the plague ravaged the city and the victims numbered in the thousands Innovent VI was spared It is said that he thanked he Virgin for this by giving the Chartreuse the name Notre Dame du Val de Bénédiction He continued to provide for the site When Innocent VI died in 1362

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/en/visites/visite5en.php (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Les associations
    cor d harmonie aux enfants adolescents et adultes aux moyens de concerts master class et animations de rues Consulter le site APAM Aide à la Promotion Artistique et Musicale 927 route de Morières 84130 Le Pontet T 04 90 14 05 70 F 04 90 14 05 70 Envoyer un message Président Christian HOFFMANN Effectifs 1 membres Animations musicales et conseils en gestion Consulter le site Alliance Artistique Européenne Maison IV de chiffre Rue des teinturiers 84000 AVIGNON T 04 90 14 05 70 F 04 90 14 05 70 Envoyer un message Président Pascal DELON Effectifs 20 membres Conseils aux artistes et aux organisateurs de spectacles Les Nuits des Ciné Fils et Filles Université d Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse Mission Culture et Communication 74 rue Louis pasteur 84029 Avignon Cedex 1 T 06 09 58 08 08 F Envoyer un message Président Jennifer Bachelard Effectifs 15 membres Mise en valeur du patrimoine cinématographique et du patrimoine avignonnais autour de soirées thématiques Consulter le site RENAISSANCE Quai St Lazare 84000 Avignon T 06 22 08 69 18 F 04 90 71 17 85 Envoyer un message Président Richard KITAEFF Effectifs 289 membres Parution d une revue de débats organisation de conférences culturelles initiatives culturelles apolitiques pluralisme des opinions L association culturelle RENAISSANCE est essentiellement animée par des étudiants et jeunes actifs impliqués aussi dans d autres sphères de responsabilités élus étudiants élus des collectivités territoriales universitaires chefs d entreprise activités intellectuelles et journalistiques Sa principale activité est l édition d une revue de débats du même nom que l association mais elle organise aussi des conférences et autres initiatives dans le domaine culturel RENAISSANCE existe depuis mars 2000 Elle a fait l objet de multiples recensions dans la presse nationale et locale Distribution de la revue Universités cercles culturels théâtres médiathèques annonceurs de la revue abonnements services de presse Thème des débats réalisés à ce jour l Europe les USA les biotechnologies la religion en Europe l art contemporain l éthologie animale l économie Principales personnalités intervenues dans la revue Alain Madelin Boris Cyrulnik Marc de Smedt Yves Christen Jacques Nikonoff président d ATTAC Rémy Chauvin Axel Kahn Jean Lacouture Marc Ferro Jacques Testart Alain de Benoist Michel Winock Yves Michaud Charles Krauthammer Jacques Vauclair Christiane Singer L association dispose d un réseau important d annonceurs publicitaires et de partenaires locaux divers agences immobilières discothèques commerces agent d assurances banques etc Récemment elle a participé à une manifestation organisée par la Maison des Arts Contemporains d Avignon MAC A Des centaines d exemplaires du numéro consacré à l art contemporain ont été distribués au public L objectif de l association est d intervenir dans le champ intellectuel pour élaborer une authentique culture des idées dans cette perspective c est la superposition d opinions radicalement différentes dans chacun des numéros qui garantit le caractère pluraliste des points de vue exprimés Et la nature alternative des débats que cette association d étudiants propose L A S P I C 3

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/fr/pratique/assos/detail.donut?o=20&cid=38 (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Les associations
    24 36 F Envoyer un message Président Delrue Roland Effectifs 3 membres Donner des concerts ou des bals Melting Potes 84 bis rue Bonneterie 84000 AVIGNON T 06 76 67 86 36 F Envoyer un message Président Fellon frédéric Effectifs 50 membres Créer un cadre convivial d échange entre anglophones et francophones Consulter le site La Jouvenço de Mount Favet 439 avenue des Vertes Rives 84140 MONFAVET T 04 90 31 31 33 F 04 90 31 31 33 Envoyer un message Président Eric PEYTIE Effectifs 120 membres Ensemble d Arts et Traditions Populaires du Comtat Venaissin Cie de danse La Horde 6 rue Paul Poncet 84000 AVIGNON T 08 73 80 46 12 F Envoyer un message Président Mr Ait Aoudia Djaffer Effectifs 10 membres Création Chorégraphique Association Beledi 26 rue des teinturiers Maison IV de chiffre 84 000 AVIGNON T 08 71 39 76 51 F Envoyer un message Président CHRISTOPHE PRADAL Effectifs 80 membres Cours Stage Performance de danse orientale Consulter le site Les enfants du thêatre 4 rue du rempart de la ligne 84000 AVIGNON T 04 90 14 69 14 F Envoyer un message Président Mr MOUILLON Effectifs 50 membres Ateliers théâtre pour enfants 4 6ans 6 8ans 8 12 ans Le mercredi à la Maison Manon Stages dans l année Université Populaire d Avignon A l attention de JR Alcaras Université d Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse UFR Droit 74 rue Louis Pasteur 84000 Avignon cedex 1 T F Envoyer un message Président Jean Robert ALCARAS Effectifs 150 membres L UPA est un projet associatif et bénévole d éducation populaire qui propose chaque année aux habitants de la région de suivre une cycle de cours sur un thème traité de manière collective et pluridisciplinaire Gratuite ouverte à tous non diplômante l Université Populaire vous invite à assister sans aucune formalité ni inscription préalable aux cours qui ont lieu tous les mardis soirs de l année scolaire d octobre à juin à l Université d Avignon la vraie de 18h30 à 21h30 Rien ne vous engage à venir une fois ou deux pour voir si cela vous intéresse Même si ce projet est soutenu par l Université d Avignon et par certains de ses professeurs il en reste totalement indépendant Ses buts sont essentiellement les suivants Favoriser la diffusion des savoirs de la culture et de l esprit critique L UPA souhaite contribuer dans la mesure de ses modestes moyens et dans un souci d exigence intellectuelle à satisfaire un désir croissant de connaissances Tenter de contribuer à l amélioration de la mixité sociale en invitant autant que possible tous les publics à participer aux cours de l UPA Créer un îlot de gratuité d échanges désintéressés et de bénévolat dans un monde de plus en plus envahi par les valeurs marchandes L UPA veut être un lieu où les professeurs et les étudiants viennent d abord pour le plaisir d apprendre et d échanger ensemble sans en retirer ni salaire pour les uns

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/fr/pratique/assos/detail.donut?o=40&cid=38 (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Les associations
    ce grâce au partenariat avec l I S T S Institut Supérieur des techniques du Spectacle qui nous accueille dans la Chapelle des Pénitents Blancs Consulter le site I N D A Initiatives au Nom du Devoir Associatif 2 Allée Victor Mitan ZAC Chalançon 84270 Vedène T 06 08 86 42 36 F Envoyer un message Président VERRA Raphaël Effectifs 35 membres Association multi culturelle pratique et organisation d évènementiels sportifs et musicaux Nous organisons des rencontres sportives par le biais de notre équipe de football mais aussi des événements dans la région en rapport avec les arts urbains Jam Session concerts Démo Forte d une équipe de football de 25 joueurs la section foot connait des troisièmes mi temps et des fins d entrainements animées L équipe s illustre pour le moment lors des matchs amicaux et des rencontres organisés avec les clubs voisins en attendant le Trophée INDA qui aura lieu l année prochaine Cette équipe est composée de gens de tous ages motivés par la passion du ballon Les entrainements ont lieux dans une ambiance conviviale et détendue Notre section musicale est un petit groupe en formation s ouvrant à différents styles musicaux tels que le hip hop le ragga la drum n bass et réalisant ses propres créations Actuellement nous sommes regroupés sous le label bonaventure qui est composé de Ypsilon Sankara Zebastophone Zest Live et instrus et Foomen Consulter le site Thêatre Golovine 1 Bis rue Sainte Catherine 84000 AVIGNON T 04 90 86 01 27 F Envoyer un message Président Mr Jacques Chabas Effectifs 100 membres Spectacles de danse et pratique pédagogique du geste Consulter le site Côté Musique Maison pour Tous 20 av Monclar 84000 AVIGNON T 0660060663 F Envoyer un message Président Corinne Faivre Chalon Effectifs 300 membres Ecole de musique associative Formation musicale et instrumentale pour tous Consulter le site Le Théâtre de l Aube 25 bis rue des Remparts de L Oulle 84000 Avignon T 06 11 37 59 67 F Envoyer un message Président Didier Varennes Effectifs 10 membres Composée de comédiens expérimentés issus de diverses formations l équipe est placée sous la direction de Sylvie Doisy Comédienne et metteur en scène elle a suivi une formation classique avec un professeur Fabienne Gautier issue du Conservatoire National de Paris Elle a interprété de nombreux rôles s est formée à la mise en scène et enseigne le théâtre depuis quinze ans Consulter le site La compagnie cortina Les boissières 84 410 Crillon le brave T 06 64 16 61 95 F Envoyer un message Président Marc Belpois Effectifs 10 membres Production de spectacles et de films documentaires Oustau de la Culturo Prouvençalo d Avignoun 1 avenue de la Foire Champfleury 84000 Avignon T 04 90 86 27 76 F 04 90 86 93 06 Envoyer un message Président Jean Claude Roux Effectifs 12 membres Promotion de la Langue et de la Culture Provençales Fédérer les associations provençales et les artistes Artimon production 11 rue Collège de la Croix 84000 Avignon

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/fr/pratique/assos/detail.donut?o=60&cid=38 (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive

  • Les associations
    Noël Biret 84000 AVIGNON T 0490855257 F 0490829543 Envoyer un message Président Effectifs 170 membres Organiser une action culturelle et artistique ayant pour buts créations applications et vulgarisation théâtrales Consulter le site Institut Kadam Tcheuling 35 chemin du Montagné 30400 Villeneuve les Avignon T 04 90 25 30 24 F Envoyer un message Président Dromigny Armand Effectifs 65 membres Etude réflexion et méditation sur la philosophie bouddhiste 3A animation 37 rue THIERS 84000 AVIGNON T 04 32 70 03 92 F 04 90 82 75 44 Envoyer un message Président ERIC BROUARD Effectifs 85 membres Evénementiel production et organisation de spectacles Consulter le site CANTO CIGALO 6 rue Joachim Du Bellay 84130 LE PONTET T 04 90 32 92 82 F 06 60 62 92 82 Envoyer un message Président Saladin Mireille Effectifs 30 membres danses musique chants traditions provençales Consulter le site club la licorne 31 bis avenue de la trillade 84000 Avignon T 04 88 17 56 92 F Envoyer un message Président Alain Pont de Vianne Effectifs 658 membres Association culturelle autour de la découverte des arts également baser sur la communauté gay du Vaucluse Consulter le site jaja et amigos do brasil 6 rue du mons 84000 avignon T 0620209089 F Envoyer un message Président belarmino ferreira jarbas Effectifs 10 membres culture et loisirs Consulter le site Cie Les Baladins Théâtre Tremplin 8 Ter rue Cornue 84000 AVIGNON T 0490850500 F Envoyer un message Président Jean Michel Sabaté Effectifs 10 membres Théâtre école ateliers enfants ados adultes Cercle Algérianiste du Grand Avignon et des Pays de Vaucluse BP 60253 84011 Avignon cedex 01 T 04 90 80 05 67 F Envoyer un message Président Jean Pierre RISGALLA Effectifs 10 membres Association culturelle des Français d Afrique du Nord Consulter le site Centre Culturel d ESPERANTO d

    Original URL path: http://www.avignon.fr/fr/pratique/assos/detail.donut?o=80&cid=38 (2015-11-09)
    Open archived version from archive